Happi Products is always looking for new talent. Check here periodically to see what job openings and internships we have available. Also, feel free to send us your resume anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to make extra money from the comfort of your home?
Happi Products seeks friendly, highly motivated, enthusiastic professionals for sales positions. Must have reliable internet and phone access. Work at home and earn money on your own time at your own pace. Call today for more details on this exciting opportunity.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE VACANCY AD
Happi Products Ltd. is a member of the award-winning Happi Group of Companies which manufactures, distributes, imports and exports food and household products. The company is seeking to recruit a qualified person to fill the position of Sales Representative.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Sales Representative must be a highly motivated, client focused individual. He/She must aim to achieve stipulated sales targets, acquire new business and maintain strong customer relationships within an assigned territory. He/She should achieve this by effectively employing proper selling techniques and will also be responsible for ensuring repeat sales from existing customers.
- a. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- b. Meets and exceed targets and sales metrics set by the company.
- c. Carries out assigned in-person visits with existing and prospective customers, highlighting any or all of the company’s products and current trade promotions.
- d. Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- e. Identifies the advantages to customers of purchasing the organization’s products/services.
- f. Plans and organizes personal sales strategy to maximize time management.
- g. Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- h. Assists in advertising and promotional activities for existing customers.
- i. Ensure merchandising standards are maintained.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Five GCE /CXC O’Level subjects, including Mathematics and English language.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position selling Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Evidence of sales training.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to close sales effectively, for a win-win situation.
- Possess good listening skills.
- Possess strong negotiation skills to handle and deal with objections.
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.